Monday, October 3, 2011

Hello Autumn


 
I cannot believe summer is gone. In a blink of an eye it is over and we are officially in the second week of the autumn.
It’s 11th day to be exact.

 
What we are left with are our cherished memories. Memories of family reunion and gathering of close friends. 
 Long walks on sunny afternoons and picnics at the seaside. Or just enjoying simple family meals. 
 All our precious memories are stored in our hearts and will be remembered countless times.

 
And even though I always complain about cold and rainy days I am actually very excited that autumn is here.

As soon as I remember how much I love when everything around changes its colour or how much I love to stroll through the park and listen to rustling leaves, my spirit immediately lift’s up and I begin to enjoy this time of the year.  


 
But you know what I love the most about autumn? Hearty stews, hot bowls of soup and autumn baking! I absolutely can’t wait to start cooking again and I absolutely can’t wait to share it with you!


I truly hope you all had wonderful summer and you all will have fabulous autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...