Thursday, December 30, 2010

Chocolate Log



Whenever I want to feel closer to my family I tend to cook something from my childhood.  And this is one of the sweet treats my mother used to make when I was a child. It’s ridiculously easy to make, doesn’t cost a fortune yet taste so divine. Enjoy!





Prep time : 15-20 min + 4 h to chill
(Serves 8-10)


Ingredients:

400 gram digestive biscuits, crushed
1 can condensed milk
100 gram unsalted butter, softened
4 tablespoons cocoa power
50 gram mixed nuts (optional)


Method:

In large bowl mix all ingredients until well combined. Spoon half of the mixture onto foil or cling film, shape mixture into a log and wrap tightly.
Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or preferably overnight.

Before serving cut log into 1-2 cm thick slices.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...